High End Home Builders In Pacoima
Must-Have Features to Ask Your Pacoima, CA Luxury Home Builders to Include in Your Custom Home
Black Briar Development is the premier Pacoima, CA high end home builders. Our luxury home builders have been designing and building the most opulent properties throughout California for years, and we are proud to say that we have successfully made the dream homes of so many Los Angeles County residents’ realities. Whether your perfect escape is a beachside bungalow or a palatial estate that overlooks a pristine vineyard, no matter the style, size, layout, and features you desire, you can count on our team of highly credentialed and dedicated designers, project managers, and contractors to bring your vision to life. With an unparalleled reputation for excellence, you can have confidence knowing that the luxury home builders at Black Briar Development will not only meet your needs but that we will far exceed your expectations.
Top Must-Have Elements to Ask Your Pacoima, CA High-End Home Builders to Incorporate Into Luxury Home
If you’re planning on building your dream house, you’re going to want to incorporate luxurious features that will maximize your comfort, enhance your lifestyle, and that will truly make your Los Angeles County home the sanctuary that you desire and deserve. When you’re designing your custom house, there are some essential elements that you’re going to want to consider, such as the style, the size, the layout, and the number of bedrooms and bathrooms. In addition to the basics, there are several features that you might want to consider incorporating into your dream home, too. The following are just a few of the must-have features that you should seriously consider asking your Pacoima, CA high-end home builders to include in your luxury custom home.
A Chef’s Kitchen
When you and your Pacoima, CA high-end home builders are planning the design of your Los Angeles County luxury home, one of the key features that you’re going to want to focus on is the kitchen. After all, the kitchen is the heart of the home; the space where you and your loved ones gather to prepare and share meals and to make memories that will last a lifetime. As the centerpiece of your house, you want it to be as organized, easy to use, visually appealing, and welcoming as possible.
There are several elements that you can incorporate into your custom kitchen to make it a space that would be fit for a professional chef – and a space that you and your family and friends will gravitate to and just love spending time in. The following are just a few examples of the features that you should consider asking your luxury home builders to incorporate into the design of your custom kitchen:
- Ample counter space made of luxury or unique materials, such as quartz, granite, or even recycled glass
- Custom-crafted cabinets
- A spacious island with enough room to accommodate seating
- High-end appliances, such as a gas range and double wall ovens
- Warming drawers
- A wine cooler and/or built-in wine storage racks or shelves
- A walk-in pantry with plenty of shelves and drawers
- Specialized storage, such as deep drawers, dividers, and inserts
- A put-filler faucet above the range
- Enclosed trash and recycling bins
- Layered lighting, including ceiling-mounted fixtures, under-cabinet task lighting, and statement fixtures that double as decorative features
- A coffee bar
- A built-in refrigerator
- A farmhouse sink
A Spa Bathroom
Another must-have feature that you’re definitely going to want to incorporate when you and your Pacoima, CA high-end home builder are designing your custom home is your very own spa bathroom. With a spa-like bathroom, you’ll have a relaxing haven that you can retire to and enjoy whenever you want. Elements that will be sure to make your bathroom a luxurious, comfortable space include:
- Double sinks
- Expansive counter space
- Plenty of storage
- A soaking tub, with or without jets
- A spa shower, complete with a seat, an overhead waterfall showerhead, a hand-held showerhead, an overhead light, built-in storage, and perhaps even wall jets
- A water closet (a separate, private space for the toilet)
- Plenty of lighting, including ambient, task, and an overhead statement fixture
A Game Room
A game room is another feature that you might want to consider asking your luxury home builders to include in the design of your custom Los Angeles County house. A dedicated area that offers plenty of space for a pool table, a ping pong table, darts, a card table, and maybe even some arcade games would make your game room the ideal space for you and your family to have some fun together, and it would certainly serve as the centerpiece for parties and holiday gatherings. You might want to even consider incorporating a bar into the space, complete with beer taps or a beer cooler, shelves that can be used to store spirits, and wine storage, too.
A Home Theater
Home theaters have become increasingly popular in recent years. They’re comfortable spaces where you and your loved ones can kick back and relax, take in your favorite flicks, or premier the latest blockbusters. Oversized recliners with built-in cup holders, a big-screen TV or an actual movie screen, dimmable track lighting, and a surround sound system are all elements that will make your at-home theater even better than the cinema. Including a popcorn maker, a fridge for easy access to chilled beverages, and framed movie posters will really make the space feel like the theater.
An Incredible Backyard
When you and your Pacoima, CA high-end home builders are designing your custom house, the outdoors should receive just as much attention as the indoors. Outdoor living has become a huge trend among Los Angeles County homeowners, and for good reason, as it adds usable square footage to a property; plus, you and your loved ones will be more inclined to get outside, breathe in the fresh air, and soak up the sun.
There are so many features that you can incorporate into your yard and make it the spotlight of your house. Here are just some of the elements that you and your luxury home builders might want to consider:
- A spacious patio
- A leveled deck
- A built-in swimming pool, complete with a swim-up bar, a slide, a waterfall, and perhaps even a grotto
- A hot tub
- An outdoor fireplace or a fire pit
- An outdoor kitchen and dining area
- A cabana and outdoor bar
- Spacious seating areas that feature a variety of seating options, such as outdoor couches, recliners, rockers, chaise lounges, and Adirondack chairs
- Meandering walkways
- Lush gardens (there are so many plants that are native to California that you will add visual interest, color, and beauty to your landscape
- A putting green
- A volleyball or basketball court
- Ample lighting fixtures so that you can continue enjoying the yard long after the sun sets
Create the Home of Your Dreams with Los Angeles County’s Most Reputable Luxury Home Builders
One of the biggest benefits of working with luxury home builders is that it gives you the opportunity to design and build your dream home. All of the above-mentioned features would certainly make your custom home a luxurious space. With Black Briar Development, you can incorporate these features and more, and literally create the home of your dreams. As the most trusted Pacoima, CA high-end home builders, we have helped so many Los Angeles County residents bring their visions to life, and we would love to do the same for you.
To learn more about the services we offer and how we can make your dream home a reality, please browse through our website, submit an online request form, or give us a call directly at 310-858-8865. Our knowledgeable, friendly, and highly credentialed, and skilled associates are looking forward to speaking with you.
- Learn more about Pacoima, CA 91331
- Open a Pacoima, CA map
- Find the Pacoima, CA United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Pacoima, CA pharmacies
- View the current Pacoima, CA weather report
- Browse a list of Pacoima, CA public and private schools
- Pacoima, CA is located in Los Angeles county in California State